Thank you so much for holding your own fundraising event and raising vital funds to support our work. There are a number of ways you can get this money to us:
- Pay any cash donations into your bank and write a cheque for the amount. Make cheques payable to ‘Muscular Dystrophy UK’
- We can help you arrange an electronic bank transfer from your bank account to ours. Please contact our Supporter Services team for more information about this.
- We also accept Charity Aid Foundation (CAF) vouchers and postal orders. Please don’t send cash.
- Include any completed sponsorship form or donation forms so we can claim Gift Aid. That means we can increase the donations by over a quarter.
- Please include a short cover letter or note explaining how you have raised your money, with any details you would like included in a thank you letter. We really appreciate the efforts our supporters go to for the charity, and it's important to us that you are thanked properly.
- If you are restricting your fundraising to a certain fund or project, please mention this in your cover note.
- Or, if you would prefer a thank you phone call or e-mail, please let us know and we will happily arrange this.
Please send everything to Muscular Dystrophy UK, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0BU
Alternatively, you can send your fundraising money to your Regional Development Managers.